Monday, May 28

My Thoughts on Why we This Blog

Yes I accidentally a word.

I'm starting this blog as a way to express myself without censorship or judgements. Without Limitations, Boundaries, or social meter sticks.

You see, I have the FB... And I HATE HATE HATE IT.

I don't really even want to get into WHY I hate FB... Far too many reasons.

The only thing I DO like about the FB is that I get social APPROVAL for my wittiness. :D

And I think that is a serious apron string that I need to cut. 


I'm not a FB lurker. I'm not the type of person to look through the photo albums of my friends and family.
I don't typically use it for games... Although, in the last week I managed to get sucked back in to FARMVILLE. (Just another reason why I hate teh FB)



So rather than spamming my FB friends with Links and Randomness, all in the hopes that someone will give me the Thumbs up stamp of approval... I will be posting here.

FUFB


Here is my Happy Hippy Canadiana Miscellany Mix

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBBF8EB8DD2C4B060

No comments:

Post a Comment